Our client is now recruiting for an experienced Key Account Manager who will be responsible for the continued growth of our clients brand in the Irish/UK market. They are based 20 minutes north of Dublin airport. Great opportunity for progression within this company.
- Develop existing accounts by extending product listings and agreeing activities with customers that will deliver growth in line with targets and objectives.
- Identify and develop new business sales opportunities.
- Be accountable for sales and profitability targets by closely managing pricing, negotiating terms, managing product mix and promotions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and implement marketing activities that lead to increased sales.
- Work closely with the Operations team to plan production based on accurate sales forecasts.
- Feedback trends and opportunities from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits to Management.
- Meet regularly with key customers to build relationships, develop and execute customer-specific business plans that are aligned to customer and marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute business plans to deliver sales results, including maximized volume potential, increased merchandising effectiveness, growth of product group(s), and brand share; responsibility for accurate forecasting of monthly sales, leading annual business planning process within assigned account(s).
- Manage and report on key metrics to track progress and adjust the plan as needed to deliver results.
- Manage a trade promotional budget for optimal ROI and ensure internal/external alignment, while growing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Leverage business analytics to influence customer and company decision making at top-to-top levels; utilizing internal/customer business systems.
- Work with finance team to ensure payment terms are met.
- Create impactful, insights-based presentations in order to translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans around distribution, merchandising, promotion, and planogram placement.
- Relevant third level education.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a CPG/FMCG environment.
- Proven track record in exceeding targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications.
- Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel of c.35%).
Salary: Competitive Package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org