Our client is now recruiting for an experienced Key Account Manager who will be responsible for the continued growth of our clients brand in the Irish market.
- Build close relationships with key customers to understand how their business works and find the best ways to develop mutually profitable growth.
- Achieve sales and profit targets by developing accounts by through a variety of activities including; extending product listings, increasing shelf space, placing POS material, secondary displays, promotions, retailer specific marketing activity, etc…
- Be accountable for sales and profitability targets by managing pricing, negotiating LTA’s, joint business planning, managing product mixes and promotions, etc…
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in existing and new channels
- Regular reporting on sales and profitability performance vs plan
- Feedback trends and opportunities from customer meetings , sales events and key market visits to Senior Management.
- Work closely our clients manufacturing and procurement team to plan production and ordering based on accurate sales forecasts.
- Initiate new ideas and input into ongoing NPD opportunities for branded and private label ranges, leading to successful launches within agreed time-frames.
- Relevant third level education.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an Irish FMCG environment, particularly with multiple retailers.
- Proven track record in exceeding targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Professional, ambitious and dedicated.
- Be able to work independently and have a pro-active attitude.
- Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Available to travel internationally and occasionally work weekends.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com