A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join an expanding importer of high quality food and drink. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar positon.
This is an exciting role for a seasoned HR Administrator to join a growing and expanding business.
- Assist the HR Manager in developing people initiatives that are in line with the strategic goals of the business.
- Assist with the probation reviews and appraisals of employees.
- Support senior managers with hr and performance issues.
- Assist the HR Manager in ensuring that all hr policies and procedures are being adhered to and implemented correctly.
- Devise and implement training courses for employees.
The right candidate for this role must possess a professional, energetic and vibrant personality and will also have the following:
- At least 1 year previous experience in a similar role.
- Relevant CIPD Qualification.
- Good knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Must be drive.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com