Our client is a true success story in the Irish market and also taking the international market by storm. The Global Supply chain manager will contribute to the company’s strategic development of their full global supply chain. Great opportunity for a career driven individual.
Duties to Include:
- Prepare annual plans and budgets with Executive and Senior managers, and ensure their implementation.
- Define and deploy a logistics strategy to support all locations.
- Develop and operate effective management processes including regular reports and meetings, as required to support the delivery of the KPIs.
- Manage the process of developing a demand plan which flows into the planning process, aligning procurement, raw materials, manufacturing and distribution activities to meet with service levels.
- Develop the logistics budget with the Finance Department and negotiate costs and setting up contracts.
- Create a performance driven culture and robust supply chain team, which is capable of taking on new products, which transition post acquisition.
- 8-10 years’ experience in supply chain management including 3-5 years at management level.
- Third level qualification in business, management, logistics, warehousing.
- Experience of supply chain management (SCM) in the food, pharmaceutical or FMCG sectors.
- Experience in international/global supply chain management.
- Innovative and creative; driven towards leading the business forward.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead an coordinate.
Salary: €80k -€90k
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com