The People Group are currently recruiting for the position of Global Digital Communications Manager for a prominent and very popular FMCG brand. This role will lead the digital marketing plans and champion the brand to deliver growth for the business through brand strategy and execution.
The Global Digital Communication Manager will take ownership of the digital marketing strategy and global best practices and standards to increase and accelerate digital activation for the regions and markets.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders within the company to develop strategies and deploy digital marketing tactics that support the business marketing communication initiatives.
- Drive engagement and lead generation with managing, optimizing and monitoring SEM and SEO of all digital properties.
- Work with cross function partners to roll out priority initiatives with Global brand and eCommerce teams.
- Serve as a partner and supplier to commercial and marketing communications functions.
- Analyse data to uncover consumer insights in return leading to improvements in communication and process flow.
- Minimum 7 years of campaign management in digital and social required, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- CRM experience required – HCP experience preferred (not mandatory).
- Agency management experience.
- Production experience, without having done execution yourself.
- Strong Data literacy and interpretation.
- Exceptional project manager.
- Ability to use impact and influence to drive campaign success across the global business.
- Remote people management experience in a matrix structure organisation.
- A university degree in business economics/ communication / marketing.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org