A fantastic opportunity for an EHS Manager has arisen to join a leading construction materials provider, who have a presence in over 50 countries – They are leaders in the design, production and distribution of materials for the construction, industrial and consumer markets.
This exciting position involves the following:
- Promote a positive Environmental Culture within the business.
- Implement procedures in order to achieve compliance and Environmental best practice.
- Devise and implement programmes to reduce C02.
- Work cross functionally with various departments to ensure the requirements of the Integrated Management System are administered correctly.
- Carry out Environmental inspections and audits in various company sites as required.
- Conduct training courses with managers and employees about Environmental issues and risks.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 4 years years similar experience required and experience of leading a team.
- Relevant Environmental Qualification.
- You can challenge and influence at all levels within a business.
- Previous in-house Environmental training is advantageous.
- Exceptional communications skills and can build strong relationships at all levels within a business.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good understanding of the structure of a manufacturing operation.
- Experience of auditing Environmental Management Systems.
Salary: €60,000 – €65,000 plus substantial bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com