A very exciting opportunity for a Group EHS Manager has arisen to join an indigenous market leading company in the construction sector.
This exciting position involves the following:
- Promote a positive Environmental Culture within the business.
- Implement procedures in order to achieve compliance and Environmental best practice.
- Work cross functionally with various departments to ensure the requirements of the Integrated Management System are administered correctly.
- Carry out Environmental inspections and audits in various company sites as required.
- Conduct training courses with managers and employees about Environmental issues and risks.
The right candidate for this position will have the following criteria:
- At least 4 years similar experience required.
- Relevant Environmental Qualification.
- You can challenge and influence at all levels within a business.
- Exceptional communications skills and can build strong relationships at all levels within a business.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good understanding of the structure of a manufacturing operation.
- Experience of auditing Environmental Management Systems.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com