A well know blue chip brand is seeking an experienced Digital Manager. This role will be key to bringing to life a number of strategic digital projects and optimisations for the business. This role requires technical skills, analytical skills and the ability to work across functions and business units
Duties to Include:
- Drive online traffic & sales through increased conversion rates in order to meet the online sales target.
- Assist in the development & delivery of online platforms.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing website performance.
- Develop web/mobile sites & applications for customer, products, marketing initiatives and channels.
- Validate & monitor commercial business case development for products/programmes.
- Drive the implementation of strategic projects as well as smaller IT changes.
- Create & execute revenue generating initiatives.
- Analyse & report on online KPIs, trends and issues.
- Identify bugs, investigate and manage resolution.
- Manage relationships with the relevant technology partners, ensure they are performing in terms of KPIs and manage deliverables within agreed timeframe.
- Build relationships, develop processes and work closely with the Marketing and Customer Experience teams ensuring the timely and correct set up of new products and promotions.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Computer Science, Web Design, Marketing, or a related discipline.
- 5+ year’s relevant experience in similar industry role with online expertise ideally in ecommerce.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrable experience in technology and a passion for digital innovation and consumer marketing.
- Experience working as a Product Owner in an agile environment.
- Proposition and product development experience.
- Experience in bringing new online innovations into an existing business with established channels.
- Proven ability to build best in class online platforms – websites, applications, mobile sites, e-commerce platforms.
- Understanding of web principles usability and design.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience of leading and developing people.
Highly Competitive Package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com