Our Client, a major supplier of telecom infrastructure products, has an opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join this market leading company in the cable accessories market.
- Manage and action all customer purchase orders on the computer system.
- Ensure customer queries are dealt with in a professional and prompt manner.
- Ensure supplier quotations are handled correctly.
- Manage the customer database and ensure it is up to date.
- Generate the weekly sales order report.
- Deliver to local customer occasionally.
- Report directly to the company directors.
This role requires someone with a positive, customer centric attitude and also:
- Must have good technical knowledge, having an electrical qualification is a definite advantage.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary for this role.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Must have good IT skills, experience using a CRM system and have a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Full clean driving license.
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com