This role will be reporting to the Head of Category Management, as part of the National Account Team. This role also offers very real career progression opportunities.
- Develop category initiatives with the objective of agreeing to test/run initiatives in retailers that maximises opportunities identified in the data.
- Present market data & key insights on a monthly basis to National Account Managers, Territory Sales & Merchandising teams.
- Analysis of market data on a monthly basis for all Channels & Customers to ensure monthly suite of reports is meeting requirements of all functions.
- Build strong relationships with key Convenience customers.
- Conduct range reviews for Convenience customers and develop planograms where required to ensure correct positioning & space on shelf.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- 3rd level Degree in Business, Marketing or Commerce
- Track record of turning Data into Commercial value
- Proven history of adding commercial value to teams
- Technical Category Management software skills ideally but not essential
- Market Data analysis experience ideally but not essential also.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org