We are working with a nationally recognized, well-established and financially sound company to recruit a motivated Campaign Planner who will own Campaign planning and execution for all direct communication for our client’s customer base. Great opportunity to join a great team.
- Develop and manage targeted marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, SMS and outbound campaigns.
- Complete Post campaign analysis on all activity and present to Go to Market Steering group on opportunities to improve performance.
- Manage internal briefing process for all direct customer campaigns and continue to identify opportunities to improve this briefing process
- Ability to support and drive results through all Channels for each proposition/product.
- Continue to look for opportunities to send personalised, relevant and timing communications to customers to drive quotes and sales of products.
- The Campaign planner role requires a candidate with 2/3 years’ experience in a marketing team, ideally on the BTL /CRM side who currently uses Email and SMS software.
- Experience working with a CRM system vital.
- Relevant Degree/Education.
- Customer centric- Putting the customer at the heart of each experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to influence senior leadership.
Salary: €30k – €40k
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org