Our client is a true success story in the Irish market and also taking the international market by storm. We are delighted to be working exclusively for them again. If you are on the lookout for a role with very real career progression opportunities look no further than this company.
They are based 20 minutes north of Dublin airport.
- Develop, drive and implement a customer centric marketing plan that reflects and evolves our client’s premium brand positioning, and meets customer acquisition plans.
- Ensure all campaigns and activity are planned in advance and fully integrated across all customer touchpoints and all relevant cross functional teams.
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
- Create project plans and lead cross-function teams to execute go to market projects with excellence.
- Track campaign acquisition and revenue goals and analyse program results to report on investment V return on investment.
- Lead marketing relationships with customers, buyer community and internal business operations management.
- Develop effective and innovative trade campaigns in line with the Commercial aspirations and objectives.
- Degree qualified in a Business / Marketing discipline.
- 3-5 plus year experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to developing and executing marketing campaigns in the FMCG space.
Salary: €50k – €55k and 10% Bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com