One of Ireland’s fastest growing retailers is seeking a Buying Assistant to play an important role in the buying process. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast moving dynamic environment.
- Work closely with buying director.
- Ensure Tender process is managed effectively.
- Monitoring of trends and track competitor activity.
- Work closely with buyers and store staff to ensure initiatives are rolled out.
- Review supplier performance with the Buyer.
- Maintain positive relationships.
- Previous buying experience is essential.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Prior experience working with third party agencies.
- Experience in a deadline driven and busy environment.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and a team player.
- An interest in Food and Grocery.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Full Drivers Licence.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com