We’re on the hunt for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help spearhead sales of PPE products for a well-established and growing company in Ireland.
- Responsible for the delivery of sales and margin budgets specified by the company.
- BDM report to National Sales Manager where they will manage and develop existing customer base, also ensuring to recognise opportunities to increase company penetration through gap analysis and upsell.
- Source new customer who can add additional sales value particularly in verticals where the company are under represented.
- Closely work with the internal sales team to ensure constant alignment of the company strategy.
- Continue to update and maintain the CRM system.
- Develop and manage an opportunity funnel that will allow you to capture and support your continued growth and ambition for the territory.
- Continuously provide market intelligence.
- Ensure all company report are provided and kept up to date as required by the line manager.
- Be present and support all training and exhibitions.
- Previous experience in a B2B role is essential.
- Account management experience required.
- 5 year’s experience is desired however not essential in the PPE and Workwear industry.
- Demonstrate track record of sales and revenue management.
- Exceptional Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly numerate.
- Capability to liaise at all levels.
- Positive team plater.
- Ability to understand the company’s vision and apply this to their day to day working.
Salary: Competitive Package
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org