Ideally you will be an experienced Assistant Brand Manager or Brand Manager with a strong track record and looking to join a highly successful team in Dublin.
- Own and drive the Annual Operation Plan Brand Planning process for the brand.
- Own and deliver key projects that will enable the Annual Operation Plan to be delivered
- Lead the development of the brand Annual Operation Plan, securing buy in across the business linked with business objectives and priorities.
- Efficiently allocate budgets from a total brand spend across Brand, Trade Marketing and Category and track delivery on a period by period basis versus forecast.
- Ensure all brand activities are executed on time in full, monitoring results and effectiveness as set against agreed consumer and commercial objectives.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good FMCG awareness, with an understanding of the market dynamics, customer base, product portfolio and competitors.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal influencing skills, with an ability to build relationships comfortably.
- Innovation and creativity strategic thinking.
- Strong commercial orientation.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org