A well know blue chip brand is seeking an experienced Brand Campaign Manager. The candidate will be responsible for the management & execution of campaign activity and assist with the delivery of sponsorship & ATL campaigns.
- As part of a cross functional team support the execution of Sponsorship & key PR activities.
- Improve reporting, and create action plans to maximise in-train campaign performance.
- Work with Underwriting, Customer Experience and Pricing to ensure campaign proposition is approved.
- Work with the Customer Experience, Digital & Call Centre Teams to ensure all campaigns align with CX objectives and optimise sales channels.
- Campaign planning, briefing, delivery and monitoring across channels, ensuring effective and creative promotion of products and services via all channels in a timely, relevant and cost-effective manner.
- Through campaign execution support the delivery of Business & Financial KPIs.
- Relevant Qualifications.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous campaign management experience.
- An ability to understand and interpret data.
- Proven budget and resource management experience.
- A strong track record of working across multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Experience in managing agencies to deliver excellence.
- Proven relationship and network skills.
- Consumer focused.
- Strong commercial understanding.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.