We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Buyer. This fashion brand has seen phenomenal growth in recent years and is very popular worldwide.
Duties to Include:
- Analyse trends, sales, gross margin, inventory and turn over.
- Regularly review performance indicators and make suggestions to Buyer.
- Manage plans for inventory levels, reacting to change in demand and logistics.
- Participate in promotional activities, reviewing monthly calendar promotions.
- Provide product information to store teams, including Monthly Product Knowledge Guide.
- Analyse product and consumer trends within the marketplace by product category.
- Assist with pulling sales data for key meetings, such as weekly business reviews, monthly forecasting, and quarterly Hindsight.
- Participate in quarterly meetings and monthly management meetings.
- Attend category and brand meetings, including Initial Line Review and Final Product Revision.
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualifications.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Provide input into the creation of seasonal assortment plans for Women’s, Girls and Accessories divisions.
- High collaboration with merchandise planning & allocation.
- Must be willing to travel nationally/internationally to fashion shows etc.
- Full Clean drivers licence.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org