We are recruiting on behalf of our client an Area Sales Manager for the textile sector, to achieve and exceed area revenue in-line with a set budget, promote the brand, with the ability to convey the inspirational story and ensure maximum distribution throughout Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- Using an Area Business Plan & related Call Plan, ensure all revenue targets for each quarter/year are achieved.
- Evaluate each account to determine areas of growth, potential risks and a successful prospect pipe-line for new business.
- Utilising the CRM system to plan, set objectives and create actions in order to maximise call efficiency and achieve a 6 calls per day average.
- Look to use SMART objectives when planning, hitting 75% success rates.
- Ensure a sensible and efficient journey plan is devised, being adhered to 80% of the time.
- Providing timely feedback and reporting, as and when required by the business.
- Ensuring you carry correct book stock samples and books as required.
- Great time management and organisational skills are a must.
- Embrace a specific ‘Champion’ tag or specialised product area as directed by the business in order to share best practices with the wider ASM team.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience of managing textile/fabrics accounts, however other areas will be considered.
- Excellent account management skills, rapport building and negotiation skills.
- A commercial approach to business and the ability to quickly gain in-depth understanding of the company, its operational & sales procedures.
- Team players who will engage with and motivate other colleagues in field.
- Ability to prepare reports/ presentations and have excellent communication skills.
- Financial Acumen: The ability to analyse and disseminate information in a clear and concise manner under pressure and to deadlines.
- The ability and motivation to continually develop their level of product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Questioning & listening skills.
- Basic IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint, basic understanding of a CRM software package.
- Advanced CRM skills & ability to demonstrate understanding of social media platforms and their impact on the industry
- Demonstrates knowledge or base layer understanding of commercial contract accounts
Salary: €39k – €42K + Commission (12K-15K) Company Car, Fuel Card and Pension
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com