A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Area Manager to join a leading brand in the confectionery sector of the market. This role will involve some international travel.
This role will primarily involve:
- Ensure franchise partners adhere to company guidelines in regards the store fit out, product placement and all health and safety procedures.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved by ensuring correct stock levels are in place and stores are promoting the full range of product offerings.
- Ensure brand experience is delivered upon and is consistent across all the franchises in various markets.
- Report to retail director and work in tandem with the support manager and franchise trainer.
- Train franchisee in all new policies and procedures set out by the company.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a professional, energetic and vibrant personality and will have the following attributes :
- At least 3 years FMCG experience, preferably in a key account, or area manager role. Franchise model knowledge is advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and you are a leader who enjoys motivating others around you.
- Strong work ethic with a “can do” attitude and works well under pressure.
- Some previous experience of working abroad is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and have a passion for smashing targets.
Salary: €50000 – €60000 plus bonus
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com