Split between the global media capital of the world and the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, our client a leading PR company services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintec.
- Planning and executing highly successful PR campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day internal and external communications on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, editing and reviewing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Managing, supporting, and training junior team members.
- Supporting the Director in the growth of the business by participating in new business enquiries and leading the preparation of proposals and strategies.
- Minimum of 4 years recent PR agency experience conducting media relations. This is a requirement.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance and/or advanced technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape.
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successful lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal/soft skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities.
– International travel may be required.
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and is based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, and covers all industry sectors including: FMCG, B2B, B2C, ICT, IT, Financial Services, and Telco with a focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com